In March, 2012 Apple pushed iOS 5.1 for iDevices alongside New iPad 3 initial launch which has iOS 5.1 pre-installed, and now iOS 5.1.1 update is out there and available as an OTA or you can download it directly form Apple’s official links after the break.
iOS 5.1.1 includes improvements and bug fixes and its compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3 (New iPad), iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G.
iOS 5.1.1 Updates
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances.
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List.
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase.
Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone
Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPad
Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPod Touch