CITY COURTS (OLD JAIL) 1868 (M.A. JINNAH ROAD )
Located on the site of an old jail (1847-1906), the City Courts have functioned from these premises since the early part of this century, when the jail was shifted from here (1906). The jail was built in 1847 and after numerous additions, it was completed in 1868. Later it was reconverted into the present City Courts in 1906.
SINDH HIGH COURT 1929 COURT ROAD
This magnificent red stone structure built in the Renaissance Style is among the most imposing buildings of Karachi. With its magnificent cupolas, balconies and tall Roman style columns it was [...]